Monday 29 October 2012

Spooktacular Tag! (by AllthatGlitters21)

The Spooktacular Tag 
by Elle Fowler or AllThatGlitters21



1. Do you Still Trick or Treat?
Being in Australia, we didnt trick or treat when i was younger but we did dress up!

2. Do you like going to Haunted Attractions?
Nope, im a scaredy cat i don't like anything scary haha

3. Favorite Halloween Candy
Anything from Trolli Lollies is amazing! Love!!

4. Favorite Halloween Movie
Defiantly my favorite Halloween movie is Hocus Pocus! i could watch that all year round!

5.Favorite Scary Movie
The only movies that are kinda scary that i can watching are all the Scream movies, apart from that i cant watch any hehe

6.Favorite costume you ever wore as a child
I wore an Alice in Wonderland costume my mum made, i loved that one!!

7.First costume you can remember wearing
Same as above!

8.Favorite Fall Food and Beverage
Hot chocolate and Warm Bread! (well i like Warm bread all the time but fall is a bit cold so its nice)

9.Do you have a festive background on your phone?
I have my wedding photo on my phone background because we got our wedding photos back and i love them :)

10.What are you going to dress up as this year?
Didn't have any party's this year but i wanted to dress up as a Disney Princess this year :)

11.What would your Pet Be?
My Pet Bella (dog) would be just something cute, shes cute anyway but im sure the princess's have pets so which ever i decided she would match :)

12.What candy do you have left in your stash after you eat everything else?
Haha i usually leave the ones i don't like and give them to my husband :)

13.Do you decorate your house?
Yes!! i love themeing the house out, this year i didn't really have time because we were on our honeymoon so i didn't have time.

14.Pumpkin Patches, Corn Mazes or Hayrides?
I haven't been to any of these but i would choose a pumpkin patch because it sounds less scary? 

15.Going to a Corn Maze, What do you Wear?
I would wear something conferrable, because i figure it would be cold and there is some kind of maze i would be going in? hehe



So that is the Tag! I Tag all Beauty Bloggers also! id love to see your answers just leave me a comment with your link 

Thanks!!

2 comments :

The Made Up Maiden said...

I love your answers, haha. Used to LOVE watching horror movies when I was younger but then I decided that since I live alone, it's probably not the best idea! My imagination goes crazy sometimes. :P

Melissa Bubbles said...

I know what you mean! any sound and wow its like a person creeping around the house! lol i say no thanks to scary movies hehe