Thursday 5 September 2013

The Skin Care Tag




Hey everyone,
I was tagged by the beautiful Kat from kitschsnitch to do "The Skincare Tag"
You can see hers Here.


So lets jump right in! 


Describe your skincare routine in five words..
Quick, Easy, Nourishing, Protecting & Fun

What's your skin type?

Combination, so a little bit of dry on my cheeks and a little bit of oily on my T zone
And Rosey Cheeks thanks to my mum and nonna

What's your favorite skincare product?
Trilogy Rose Hip Oil because i can use it for a lot of things on a lot of areas!

Top blemish zapper? 

Tooth Paste.. I know.. Weird right? iv been using it  for years! the tooth paste dries out my pimples and then i hit it with Rose Hip Oil to take away any spots or scaring 

Face wipes, yay or nay? 
Yay, i use them to remove makeup before i cleanse so i don't have to scrub as hard and also for my hands.

Toner, yay or nay? 
Yay, love toner! always good to even out everything and take off the missed makeup.

High end skincare or high end makeup?
I have a mixture of both, and i like them the same :)

What's the most unusual skincare product you've tried?
A lip Mask, its so weird but dose wonders!

You're in a French pharmacy and can only pick one item - what is it?
I have Nooo idea (I know bad Mel)

Tell us your top skincare tip.
My top skin care tip would be, try going makeup free a few days of the week, let your skin breath, moisturize and drink lots of water!

I tag:
Erin From The Beauty Box
Lou From Little wing lou
Karla From karla cosmetica
Linda From Love for beauty
Claire From Ms this n that blog

If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.

                     Melissa xx

1 comment :

Ms Jelena said...

Agree about face wipes - perfect for makeup removal! xx