Wednesday 25 September 2013

Quick review Loreal Volume Million Lashes Excess






Hey Everyone! 
Just thought I would do a quick review of the L'oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara, I bought it yesterday and thought I would trial it, when I first starting putting the mascara on, it seemed a little wet but as I kept putting more layers on it turned out to be great! I didn't have to re dip my mascara wand I did both eyes with the amount of mascara I had on the wand to start with.



What the Mascara looks like on my lashes

So far I really like it, I'm impressed and it's given me volume that I usually get with 2 different mascaras with less coats.I really like the brush with the short bristles, it gets right into the lashes and makes them pretty, also my lashes have stayed soft and haven't gone all hard like some mascaras can do.
Have you Tried the Loreal Volume Million Lashes Excess? Let me know :)

If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.

                     Melissa xx

10 comments :

Saumya said...

oooh.looks awesome, loved it .. have u tried the original one ? how would you compare the two ?

Melissa Bubbles said...

No I havnt tried the original one, but I loveeee the 4d mascara! Have you tried that one? OMG so good!!

The Made Up Maiden said...

Naw, you have the most amazing lashes (even without mascara)! I have the original but I've yet to try it!

Melissa Bubbles said...

Naw thanks xx this ones good! But I think I love the 4d better :)

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

This one looks awesome! Love that you don't have to redip! xx

Jana said...

Looks like a great mascara!
Pity, I missed out on snagging this at the L'Oreal sale at Priceline haha

Unknown said...

volumizing mascara!! yes pleaseee!!

Melissa Bubbles said...

Me to that's what I like! Xx

Melissa Bubbles said...

Haha that's when I got mine!

Melissa Bubbles said...

Agreed!