Thursday 13 February 2014

Valentines Day Ramble :)





"Whennnn the Moon hits your eye like a big Pizza pie, That's Amore!"  hehe I sing that song a lot, it's to fun! But I never understood why it's love when the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie? I think they were looking for something to rhyme with eye, which would be pie haha


Anyway enough about pies! It's Valentines day! And for some of us, it's a beautiful day with our loved ones, for some of us it's just another day and for some other people, they get bitter and are lonely on this day. But you don't have to be!

My cousin summed it up pretty well when he said 



So for everyone out there, get together with friends, get together with family, enjoy the day! i know you can tell your loved ones you love them every day and you don't have to do it on the one day, but seriously, its just a bit of fun and an excuse to go out for a lovely dinner or movie or just have a fun day/ night with your family and friends.

So for all the people that are negative on Valentines day, i say get over it and have an enjoyable day just for the fun of it! I'm going to have a great night with my husband and spend time with friends for the weekend and im keeping all negativity away!

I Wish Every Single one of you a Very Romantical and Happy Valentines Day, i hope you have a great one!

If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, I love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.

                     Melissa xx


No comments :