Sunday 9 March 2014

Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara review

Hey Everyone

I thought i would do a quick review on the Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara. As you can see in the picture below it flames out my lashes quite nicely, giving them lift and fullness while keeping my lashes soft. It is flake and smudge proof which is great because, don't you hate when your mascara flakes all over your face and you don't know about it? well this one doesn't do it! The brush head is shaped like an hour glass figure to get the fuller look. I also love how the packaging matches the name.





"The unique wire brush coats your lashes for an instant volume boost"- Covergirl

FlamedOut_Mascara_withWand_1
So the verdict you ask? The flamed out mascara is one of my favorites these days, the long wear and the soft finish makes me a fan! Good formulation cover girl! 


It comes in 2 colours Very Black Blaze and Black/ Brown Blaze
Covergirl Retails at around $14.95
You can purchase it on the Covergirl Website or from stores like Priceline, Kmart, Target or some supermarkets

Thank you Saunders & Co for sending me this Sample to Review
If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.

                     Melissa xx




No comments :