Saturday 5 April 2014

Beauty Blogger Tag




1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It is naturally curly 

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
My hair is not dyed 

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
Pretty much the same lol
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own mani but for my pedicures I go to the salon! 


5. How often do you change your nail polish?
About once a week

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I don't really at any time

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
About half an hour

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I'm a collector! 

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Not that often, when I have a special occasion

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Nope, gotta let the skin breath

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
Nope

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yup

14. How many high-end products do you have?
Umm a few, 

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
Nope I just decide at the time! Most of the time it's my uniform for work so it's not that hard to choose! 

16. How often do you change your handbag?
Every year lol


17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
Different times 

18. How often or when do you workout?
Now I have upped it to every night #GFWKM

19. Left handed or right handed?
Righty

20. How tall are you?
Shorty

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
Yes! Italian 

22. How many pets do you have?
3
Bella my Dog
Holly my Cat
Thumper my Bunny


23. How often are you on Blogger?
Everyday! 

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Yup

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I sure do! Your all enablers!!! specially Jasmine from Sweetaholic Beauty, Kat from Kitschsnitch and Erin from The Beauty Box


26. How did you come up with your blog name?
My nickname 


27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
My iphone lol

28. How often do you clean your house?
Everyday! 

29. What's your favorite color?
Purple 

30. What is your favorite drugstore/high end makeup brand?
Benifit or klara cosmetics

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Sleeping! Because it's night time lol

I tag: Everyone!!




If you have and questions just ask! i will try answer them as best i can :)
Please Follow, and leave comments, i love seeing what you have to say about my blogs.


                     Melissa xx

3 comments :

Sweetaholic Beauty said...

Cute tag! Yes we are enablers haha :P xx

Unknown said...

Nice tag! I too did a Beauty Blogger Tag. Check it out, it has different questions than yours!

http://allthingsavie.blogspot.com/2014/04/random-beauty-blogger-tag.html

Unknown said...

Great blog!! :)

Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

Keep in touch
Charu
http://www.myglossyaffair.com/