Saturday 12 September 2015

Etsy - What? Where? How?....... I know :)


Heya Everyone

If you know me, you know I love shopping! And I have been using Etsy a lot lately for all my planner needs.

Getting my life sorted has been tough, but now I have my planner things are falling into place. So that I like what I'm looking at and like to keep going back to my planner, I need things to keep it pretty and interesting ( law of attraction right).

So I found Etsy and there is so many shops! Who knows about Etsy? let me know in the comments below!  It's amazing. Its a place where all independent sellers can put there beautiful things on sale and whatever you are looking for, you will find it made with love!

Some of the categories you can look up are Clothes and Accessories, Jewelry, Craft supply's and tools, Weddings, Entertainment, Home and Living, Kids and Baby and you can even find vintage treasures on Etsy.

" Etsy is a marketplace where people around the world connect to buy and sell handmade and vintage goods. Etsy offers a meaningful and personal shopping experience to consumers and gives independent, creative businesses around the world the tools to be successful. Our mission is to re imagine commerce in ways that build a more fulfilling and lasting world."

Also you are supporting these people when shopping with them, so lets support the little stores! VISIT ETSY HERE

So here are some of my favorite shops to Shop at for the cutest planner stickers ever! For any planner addict im sure you cant resist looking up these etsy stores!!


To Visit Pretty Sheepy CLICK HERE



To Visit Lime and Mortar CLICK HERE





To Visit Stick with me shop CLICK HERE 


To Visit Made By Elissa CLICK HERE


To Visit That Planner Girl CLICK HERE




To Visit Owl About Stickers CLICK HERE







The best thing is that if you have a smart phone you can just download the app (which is free) and start shopping straight away! (it is some what addicting) 


Follow Etsy along on Instagram:



Follow along on Twitter: Etsy Au

Follow along on Facebook: Etsy Au






If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 

Don't forget to come say hello on my:




                     Melissa xx





This was a sponsored review. This is all my opinion. For more information, please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

No comments :