Tuesday 12 January 2016

Sally Hansen Colour in Bloom Collection Swatches


Hey Everyone
If you have been Following my Blog or Youtube channel for long a time you would know how much i love Sally Hanson Nail polish colours!

So this is the Colour in Bloom Collection, they are beautiful pastel colours that can be worn with any outfit and you can get a colour to match anything! You can find these colours as part of the permanent Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure range. Scroll down for all the swatches! Which is your favorite?

Pardon My Garden


Au Nature - Al


In Full Blue - M


Aflorable



What in Carnation?



Poof! Be - Gonia



Want to find More colours in the Sally Hansen Range? Click Here

You can buy Sally Hansen Polishes from any

Target, 
Priceline, 
Chemist Warehouse, 
Woolworths, 
Coles 
Kmart 


If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 

Don't forget to come say hello on my:





Melissa xx

No comments :