Tuesday 4 July 2017

NEW ECO TOOLS, Celebrating 10 Years of Beauty with a Makeover

Hey Everyone

I thought i would start off this blog post with saying Happy 10 years to Eco Tools! To celebrate their 10 year anniversary they have come out with a new, sleeker look!


ENHANCING EYE SET

$8.60
SHADE: Apply shadow all over lid with the soft, tapered bristles
DEFINE: Use angled liner end to line and enhance eye shape
BLEND: Blend shadow to eliminate streaks and harsh lines
SMUDGE: Smudge shadow and liner along lash line 

This Set is great for on the go, with all 4 brushes in two handles, if i had to pick a favourite side out of these four brush heads i would have to go with the blend side, it blends my eye shadow flawlessly and easily. 


PERFECT BLENDER DUO

$14.35
The perfect blending duo is designed with EcoFoam® Technology in two sizes and densities to create a camera ready look. The Large Base Blender is soft and flexible to create light, buildable makeup application. The Mini Detail Blender is firmer for more precise and detailed coverage. 



Im not going to lie, I prefer blending in my foundation and concealer with a sponge it gives me a better finish than a brush does and also its flawless! These two sponges are great for giving me a flawless base and i like the fact that eco tools have made a smaller sponge so i can get into all the small areas of my face without having to squeeze the big sponge smaller just so i can get into small areas. These sponges are so so soft also it makes blending feel like you are blending with a cloud!


FULL POWDER

$12.90
The FULL POWDER brush is designed with a large, dense, incredibly-soft head to evenly distribute and blend pressed powders for an everyday, matte look.

Everyone should love a good fluffy powder brush! I use this brush with my finishing powder for a light dusting over my foundation to keep it all in place. the bristles are so so soft on this brush it doesn't irritate the skin when using it.


MICRO BLENDING

$7.17
The MICRO BLENDING brush is designed with steep angled bristles for precise blurring under eyes and in hard-to-reach areas. 

This brush is really nice also, i switched between this and the smaller sponge for the smaller areas around my eyes blended with concealer. I also used this brush to clean up my lipstick mistakes, being that its on an angle its easier to use in those areas.


THE ULTIMATE CONCEALER DUO 

$8.60
COVER: After applying foundation, 
use the Detail Concealer to precisely cover spots or discoloration.
BLEND: With the Airbrush Concealer, 
blend out colour deposit previously applied for a smooth base



These two brushes are the best for the finer finer details in your makeup routine, like getting that very very fine fine line around your lips with concealer with the detail brush or getting your brows very crisp looking these brushes will do the job.



To find out more about Eco Tools or to get your very own

If you have and questions just ask! I will try answer them as best I can :)
Please Follow, leave comments, I love replying to comments! 

Don't forget to come say hello on my:




Melissa xx

This was a sponsored review. This is all my opinion. For more information, please refer to my Disclosure Policy.

No comments :